Remove duplicats in iTunes 12/11/10/9
iTunes Duplicate Remover is easily the most functional, practical and easy-to-use iTunes duplicate removal program for removing duplicate music files – both in the iTunes music library as well as music folders outside of iTunes – effortlessly, organizing your music library, improving music listening experience and enhancing iTunes usage efficiency.
- Two scanning modes for duplicate files
iTunes Duplicate Remover can easily, rapidly and efficiently finds and identifies duplicate songs in iTunes for deletion in a few simple clicks. There are two scanning modes for duplicate files are available: Quick Scan and Deep Scan. The Quick Scan mode offers users express options and custom scanning conditions. Deep Scan utilizes the effective Acoustic Fingerprint Technology to determine music file duplicates for a far more in-depth and accurate scanning.
- Quick Scan mode quickly scans through all the duplicate tracks in your iTunes library, selecting which tracks to keep based on the quality, last played or length, removing the rest to your computer’s recycle bin at the click of a button.
- Deep Scan mode on the other hand adopts Acoustic Fingerprint technology to achieve a deeper and more accurate scanning. The duplicate songs found in iTunes could may then be previewed and selected for deleting. Additionally, this iTunes Duplicate Remover also offers one-click operation for you to remove iTunes duplicate songs – saving both time and effort.
- Delete duplicates in iTunes' special category.
The iTunes Duplicate Remover tool displays all the songs that require fixing in different categories. Users could choose to clean them all at once or may choose to fix a specific category or the other one-by-one.
- iTunes Duplicate Remover can also fix external music library.
Besides performing effectively in cleaning up the iTunes music library, iTunes Duplicate remover isn’t limited to it, it can also help to cleanup phone music library or MP4 music library in users’ computer with powerful function.
Search for and download album artwork for iTunes
iTunes Duplicate Remover likewise has an impressive album art download functionality. Based on an extensive, powerful and highly comprehensive online music database, iTunes Duplicate Remover can automatically search for and download album artwork for iTunes music files, and also music metadata like artist name, album name, song name, etc. to easily complete music information.
- Crop video playing area.
iTunes Duplicate remover automatically searches your iTunes library for songs with no album artwork based on a powerful online music library platform, and then automatically and appropriately adds tags to these songs including: artist, album and song name, album artwork, etc.
- Cleanup your iTunes from last break-point
For some users with huge iTunes library, it may take a long time to deleting duplicates, repairing their iTunes and external music library for the first time, iTunes Duplicate Remover support users to stop during the fixing progress, and restart to clean up iTunes again from break-point( the interrupted point fixed the last time), and also help to save unfixed music files for future fixing.
Download and add music tags like artist, album, title, etc.
iTunes Duplicate Remover organizes your iTunes music library by deleting duplicate and missing music files, as well as completing your music metadata information. It identifies tracks with missing information and automatically and completes the missing blanks with the correct information.
- Fix iTunes music files from a database of over 35 million items
iTunes Duplicate Remover uses advanced Digital Fingerprinting Technology to identify your music and automatically download the correct track information for your iTunes music files from a database of over 35 million items!
- Featuring an internal mini music tag editor
iTunes Duplicate Remover tool allows users to manually include and edit music tags such as song name, album name, release year, album artwork, etc. in order to complete music metadata information
- Supported OS: Microsoft® Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 Window10
Supported OS: Mac (32-bit or 64-bit) 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.10 Yosemite
Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
RAM: 512MB RAM (1024MB or above recommended)
Others: iTunes 10.4 or later